Master Scholarships in Systems Biology, Erasmus Mundus, Europe
Category A scholarship (non-EU member states but not to applicants from Norway, Liechtenstein or Iceland) includes:
- Travel and installation costs: € 8000 for a 2 year programme
- Participation costs (including insurance coverage): € 4000/semester
- Monthly allowance: € 1000/month
Scholarships (from EU-member states and to applicants from Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) includes:
- Travel and installation costs – only if the EM master`s programme includes a mobility period to a Third-Country partner: € 3000
- Participation costs (including insurance coverage): € 2000/semester
- Monthly allowance: € 500/month
- Application procedure All interested applicants should submit following documents: A signed cover sheet (generated from the web-based application at studera.nu/English – application code SYSBI)
- A correctly certified copy of your bachelor`s degree in original language and translated into English.
- A correctly certified copy of your transcript of records in original language and translated into English. All courses taken must be included. If possible, please provide the university course descriptions from your university study guide or university website. Descriptions of the following courses should be included: multivariate calculus, linear algebra, computer science and programming.
- Proof of your English proficiency.
- GRE test-scores, if available.
- A Curriculum vitae including details on your academic career.
- A letter of motivation.
- A copy of your passport or some other kind of identification in English.
- Two letters of recommendation from professors of the most recently attended higher institution.
- If you have work experience or other (publications, patents, posters, etc.) to support your application, please include certificates of these in your application.