- completed application form (attachment)
- curriculum vitae in table form
- statement of purpose
- academic degree including transcripts
- proof of at least one year`s work experience in the field of media after your degree
- proof of English-language skills (TOEFL: score of 550 or higher, IELTS: Score of 6.0 or higher, BULATS: score of 70 or higher, LCCI: level of 3, etc.)
- proof of German-language skills (TestDaF level TDN 3 or DSH level 1)
- one passport-size photograph
- copy of the first two pages of passport
- original Certificate of APS (for applicants from China, Vietnam and Mongolia)
By training journalists academically, the Master`s Program is therefore a targeted step towards making the media spokespeople for openness within democracy.
The courses are based on the values of democracy, freedom and conflict prevention, civil society and good government – representative of the connection between the media and cooperative development.
Students will acquire the knowledge and skills that are essential for a journalistic career. They will be able to meet specific occupational requirements with expertise and communicative independence.
The Master`s Program trains students – personally and professionally – to be competent journalists and prepare them for a challenging role as expert or manager in the media sector.
The program is targeted at students from around the world that want to work in a position of responsibility in journalism or the communications sector. It especially addresses journalists-in-training, media representatives from radio, TV, online and print and communication experts.
Those interested must have already completed an academic program (bachelor`s or equivalent) and have at least one year of professional media experience.
The program will be bilingual (English and German), whereby English will be the prevalent course language.
Especially targeted at:
- Media representatives from radio, TV, online and print
- Journalists- in-training, especially from electronic media
- Journalists and management from community radio stations
- Communication experts
- NGO employees
- Employees from ministries
- Employees from cooperative development groups and projects
- Representatives from regional working groups and national broadcasters
- Media association representatives
Please note that the copies of the certificates and the translations into German or English need to be certified.
Please send your application form to:
Deutsche Welle, DW-AKADEMIE,
International Media Studies,
Schmidt, 53110 Bonn, Germany,
More info Link Here
Read Scholarship more..!